Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where Have I been?

That's what I'm asking myself.

Firstly, Happy New Year to everyone - let's make this one better than ever.

I have been very busy since I last posted (which has been quite some time). I have been working on my fall/winter wardrobe as previously mentioned. Unfortunately, I don't have time to post any photos tonight, but I will real soon.

I have joined two contests on Pattern Review (Stash and UFO's) so I should be posting some of those items soon as well.

I recently picked up embroidery software to go along with my Husqvarna Viking Diamond Sewing Machine - the 4D Professional and it is fabulous. Expect to see lots of embroidered stuff.

Yeah, I'm noticing a theme here. You can expect to see a lot, but right now I gots nothing to show.

I plan to upload photos this weekend. See you then.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I have the BrotherULT2003. I am interested in what made you decide to buy another machine. I have been debating this eventhough I love the machine I feel the sewing quality could be better. Also,I still have to use the floppy disk for my media.