Thursday, December 30, 2010

...and now back to the show.....

Wow! I can hardly believe it has been nearly two years since I posted anything. I am going to just write as if somebody out there remembers me and will bother to read this blog.

A lot has happened in the two years since I last posted. The one major thing is that me and my BFF started a small business. We make jewelry and personal gifts. Please check us out online at www.elegantinspirationsonline.com

I have pretty much settled into my new job after many months of training. I enjoy my job and still have lots to learn.

I have been sewing and will post some pictures as soon as I have some time to do so. I look forward to sharing and reconnecting with all of you. You know who you are (because I certainly don't remember, LOL)!

2 comments:

Melodye said...

I am so glad to see you back! I'm glad all is well and hope to see more posts not to mention sewing.

gMarie said...

Hey Tracey welcome back to blogging!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have the Pay It Forward Handmade - just email me. My email is linked to the comment, but it's gmariesews at gmail dot com. g