Wednesday, March 5, 2008

No Photos - No Camera

My digital camera has not been cooperating lately. But honestly, that's not the only reason I don't have any photos to post today, it's really because I don't have anything interesting to share yet. I hope to make great progress on the 4 or 5 or 20 things I'm working on.



Adrienne, if you are reading this, do you remember the date you did a list of suggested digital cameras? I need to purchase a new camera and this time I want to get a really good one. When I say really good one - I mean as good as I can get for $300 or less (I ain't trying to be all professional and what not) LOL.



Cidell (Miss Celie's Pants), if you are reading this, Thank You-Thank You-Thank You. When your blog was private I took it personally. I thought it was because I hadn't posted anything in a while so you counted me unworthy to view your blog. Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit, but I am glad to have access again.



I hope to have my new camera and some finished projects by Monday night, with my having a three-day weekend coming up and all. Until then.....

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi, glad to hear from you. Whatever you decide to post about is interesting enough. Looking forward to seeing your FOs.

Christina said...

Here is Adrienne's post on cameras, good luck!

http://adrienneslittleworld.typepad.com/a_glimpse_of_me_a_peek_in/2008/01/can-you-suggest.html

C. Dishmont said...

Aww man no pics :-(

Cennetta said...

Hi Tracey, Pictures are gravy to the dialogue that you post. I look for to hearing reading about your future projects and life experiences.

Cennetta