Monday, November 12, 2007

Busy Busy Busy - No Pictures Today

I have accomplished a few things since my last post (almost two weeks ago). I have knitted two hats for my grandchildren (two more to go). I have finished a beautiful silk top and polyester skirt for myself. I will be posting photos soon - hopefully tomorrow. I need to make a couple of minor adjustments to my granddaughter's crocheted skirt and vest. I think I will make another similar set for one me my neices.

I received my HotPatterns Flippy Skirt pattern from Sewl Sista #1 (Nikia). Thank you again for the wonderful and generous gift. I ordered the HotPatterns twin set to go with the skirt, and I plan to make that outfit over the Thanksgiving weekend. I will keep this post pretty short, since I don't have any pictures to break up some of the text. I don't want to bore my friends.

Monday Meditation

And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day. Acts 23:1

Wow! What a wonderful thing to honestly be able to say: that we have no guilt, no regrets, no true accusations of wrongdoing against us, etc. You may remember Paul (who used to be Saul) had committed some terrible wrongs against the Church, however, after his conversion and his close encounter with the Lord Jesus he developed a new walk. After walking with Christ and following after Him, Paul knew he had been forgiven of all past sins and he lived with a clear conscience. We can all live free of guilt and shame no matter what horrible things might be hanging in our past. When we accept Christ and His forgiveness we are to make the same proclamation as the Apostle Paul.

A few scriptures to peruse: Proverbs 28:1; Acts 24:10, Acts 24:16; Romans 2:1; II Corinthians 1:12

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

You have been busy. I love the scripture today!